Running your Memory IT site with an e-Commerce plugin or solution? MIT Affiliate Manager can help you manage an affiliate marketing program to drive more traffic and more sales to your store.
Affiliate Marketing is the fastest growing advertising method and it is very cost effective.
This Memory IT affiliate plugin facilitates the affiliates recruitment, registration, login, management process.
It will also track the referrals your affiliates send to your site and give commissions appropriately.
Affiliates Manager integrates with some popular e-commerce solutions. It integrates with:
- MITCommerce Subscriptions
- Simple Shopping Cart
- Memort IT eCommerce
- Easy Digital Downloads
- iThemes Exchange
- MIT eStore
- Sell Digital Downloads
- Paid Membership Pro
- Simple Membership
- Stripe Payments
- Gravity Forms PayPal
- Gravity Forms Stripe
- MIT Express Checkout
- Optimize Member
- Member Mouse
- MIT Courseware
- Member Press
Your affiliate’s traffic and sales are recorded and ready for display as soon as they happen.
No matter if you have 1 or 1,000 affiliates, you can track them all.
Automatic Affiliate Approval
Automatically approve newly registered affiliates so they can start promoting your products.
Manual Affiliate Approval
Do you want to work with selected affiliates? With the manual approval option you can approve/decline each affiliate application.
Flat Rate or Percentage Based Payouts
You decide how you want to reward your affiliates. You can choose to pay your affiliates a flat rate per order, or choose to pay them a percentage of every order they initiate.
Set Payout Rates Per Affiliate
Each of your affiliates can be set to their own payout amount.
Manual Adjustments and Payouts
There may be a time when you need to credit an affiliate for something other than a sale. For example, a bonus for reaching a sales goal. Manual adjustments are treated as a line item for easy tracking.
Pay Your Affiliates Using PayPal
Ability to easily pay your affiliates their commission using PayPal.
Pay affiliates with your preferred method and mark them as paid in the plugin.
Unlimited Creatives and Ads for your Affiliates
You can add as many banners or text link ads as you wish. Plus, you can easily activate or deactivate creatives as needed.
Customizable Affiliate Registration
You can decide how much or how little data to collect from your affiliates when they sign up. You can mark each field as optional or required.
Disable Own Referrals
Prevent affiliates from earning commissions on their own purchases.
Affiliate Registration Form Customization
Customize the affiliate registration form with custom affiliate fields.
Affiliate Coupon Tracking
Link affiliate accounts to MITCommerce coupon codes and track them to reward commissions.
Manual Referral Tracking
Manually track a purchase and create a commission/referral record for it.
Referral Link Generator
Affiliates can generate their own referral links from the affiliate dashboard.
Social Sharing Links
Affiliates can generate links for your products that can be shared on social media.
Set Cookie Duration
Specify how long the referral cookie should be valid for (30 days by default).
- Sign up affiliates to your Mailchimp list.
- Sign up affiliates to MailPoet newsletter list.
- Sign up affiliates to your AWeber list.
- Sign up affiliates to your Mad Mimi list.
- Sign up affiliates to your Infusionsoft account.
- Sign up affiliates to your GetResponse list.
- Sign up affiliates to your ActiveCampaign list.
Affiliate Ad Impression Tracking
Track how many times a particular affiliate ad is getting viewed.
Customize Email for Affiliates
You can customize the email that is sent to an affiliate after they register for an account. The following messages are customizable:
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = APPROVED
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = DECLINED
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = PENDING
- HTML message displayed to user after successfully submitting the affiliate registration form
- Body of the e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately after submitting their application.
- Body of e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately following their application being declined.
- Body of e-mail sent to a newly registered affiliate immediately following their application being approved.
- Body of e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately after earning a commission.
- Body of e-mail sent to the admin when an affiliate earns a commission.
- Body of e-mail sent to a newly approved affiliate if they have an existing user account.
This plugin can be translated to your language. The following language translations are already available in the plugin: